I can't even tell you how fast the last 7 years have gone by. WAY TOO FAST! It makes me sad I am not ready for my little boy to grow up yet. Most of you know what a hard baby he was but I would do it all over again in a heartbeat! I look back at all those memories and just miss those days. Damen is at a fun age though. He is so smart and he loves school! He is such a helper around the house and he is always trying to help me out or do something nice for me. He is such a handsome boy! Everywhere we go people are always commenting on how handsome he is! He loves sports and is naturally athletic. I am so proud of him and love him so much. He is such a blessing to us! His birthday is on the 16th so I will post some pictures from his b-day soon.! I love you Damen Boy!
My Brand new Baby

My chubby Boy at 6 months

1 years old

My handsome 2 year old

3 years old

My Big 4 year old

5 years old

6 years old
2 comments:
Another year and it will be baptism time. Time does go fast! I loved the pics.
Happy B-day to Damen! He is such a stud :) Hope he has a great day! Hope things are going well with you. Wish we could have gotten together, hopefully soon :)
Post a Comment