Wednesday, August 25, 2010

My Birthday

My twin sister Krystal and I celebrated our 29th birthday while I was in San Diego. I have really missed sharing my birthday with her the past couple of years so it was really nice to be able to be together on our Birthday. It was the perfect birthday we spent the day relaxing on the beach and then my parents took us all out for Sushi. My Birthday just is not the same without my sister. Hope we can be together again next year!


Me and my sis



My silly kiddos



opening presents

4 comments:

Auntie Ann said...

I'm not a twin and I still enjoy sharing my birthday with my sister. Happy 29th.

Sara Schumacher said...

Happy Birthday!! So glad you got to spend it with your sister. :) I didn't know you were a twin...so am I!!!

sarahblad said...

Happy late birthday!!!

Cameron and Paige said...

Happy B-Day!!! You look fantastic!I didn't know you have a twin, but I happy you got to spend it with her!