Monday, July 26, 2010

Sea World

My Dad lives in Arizona so him and my Uncle Kevin made a trip out to CA for a weekend to see us. My Dad took us all to Sea World and that is always a fun time! I just love Sea World and Lauren had never been so she really liked it. My Mom also joined us along with one of my good friends Christina who I have known since 4th grade so it was GREAT!
Me my sister and brother and the kids with my Dad


The Group


Me,Krystal and Christina


Me and my Dad


Lauren and Grandpa Kim



We got soaked on a ride from head to toe! My pants were dripping water for over an hour and I never got dry it was cloudy and cool. Not sure I will want to do that again.

1 comment:

Cameron and Paige said...

look like we just missed each other. I was really hoping to see you guys too. Hopefully we will be back later this year so maybe we can see you then! What a fun trip by the way :)