




We went to San Diego for 3 weeks to visit my family and just got back last night. I have tons of fun pictures from our trip to post but thought I would just share a couple until I get the time to post the rest. We had so much fun and the kids were super spoiled. We went to the beach, Sea World, Disneyland, SeaLife Aqurium, and spent tons of time in the pool or at the beach and kept super busy the whole time we were there. It was so nice to see my family since it has been over a year and over two since I saw my sister and her family.

4 comments:
Soooo fun! Good for you! Can't wait to see more!
xoxo
Aren't family vacations the best. I'm glad you had a great time. I'll be looking forward to more pictures.
Looks super fun. glad your back!!
Kalia, it was so good to see you guys. I'm glad it was a great trip. I miss all of us hanging out, and seeing each other all the time. But, I'm super glad you're both with family and happy.
Post a Comment