So we went to carve our Halloween pumpkins and we could not even make a dent in them with a knife they were hard as rock! I have never had a pumpkin like this before. So Brandon got out the drill and I held the pumpkins while he drilled away. The kids got the fun job of cleaning out the insides. So it was a new experience and we were so shocked that we had to drill them open. Good thing Brandon was home that weekend I don't think I would have been able to drill them as easily as he did. That would be dangerous!
Monday, November 9, 2009
Pumpkins of stone
So we went to carve our Halloween pumpkins and we could not even make a dent in them with a knife they were hard as rock! I have never had a pumpkin like this before. So Brandon got out the drill and I held the pumpkins while he drilled away. The kids got the fun job of cleaning out the insides. So it was a new experience and we were so shocked that we had to drill them open. Good thing Brandon was home that weekend I don't think I would have been able to drill them as easily as he did. That would be dangerous!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment