Monday, November 9, 2009

Happy Anniversary

Brandon and I celebrated 9 years of marriage on Novemeber 4th! He was working in St. George so the kids and I went down and stayed 3 days with him. We went out to dinner at Red Lobster which was really good and even though we had the kids with us we had a great time. Our kids are amazing at restaurants I am always impressed. I guess they just really love food! Brandon and Damen both had crab legs and Damen seriously ate every last bite of his and loved it. He cracks me up. Our kids are such good eaters it is not normal! They actually prefer broccoli over other food on their plates. I am sometimes tempted to hold back on the broccoli until they finish the other food.

Anyways we really enjoyed a fun family outing and just spending time together. Brandon also surprised me with a new video camera which was so sweet because my old one is so out dated and huge. My new one fits in my purse so I can bring it with me everywhere now I wont miss out on anything. He wasn't supposed to get me a gift because we had decided not to do gifts but I went to pack his lunch that night and when I opened up the pantry to get some food out I was shocked to see a video camera in there! I was so excited. He earned some extra brownie points for that one! It is hard to believe that we have already been married for 9 years, it has been amazing. I am looking forward to many many more years.

1 comment:

Cameron and Paige said...

Happy Anniversary!!! That's exciting 9 years :) I love the pictures of your kids in there halloween costums, they look so cute and you too for dressing up. My blog dosen't update, but i have posted stuff just fyi :)