Damen decided that he wanted to be something scary this year so he was a skeleton and Lauren loves all things pretty so she was Tinkerbell her favorite! They were both cute and had such a good time. How can you not have a good time when you are filling up a bucket with Candy all night. Lauren's shoes were even a little tight but she did not complain once. Everytime someone opened their door she got the biggest smile and said "I Halloween" it was so adorable I should have had the video camera. Then she would say another house, another house until we got to the next door. It was kinda cold out that night but I didn't hear any complaints about that either. I can guarantee that if it had been any other night other than Halloween and we were going door to door for hours my kids would not have been happy campers! Amazing what a little candy can do to motivate.
Monday, November 9, 2009
Happy Halloween
Damen decided that he wanted to be something scary this year so he was a skeleton and Lauren loves all things pretty so she was Tinkerbell her favorite! They were both cute and had such a good time. How can you not have a good time when you are filling up a bucket with Candy all night. Lauren's shoes were even a little tight but she did not complain once. Everytime someone opened their door she got the biggest smile and said "I Halloween" it was so adorable I should have had the video camera. Then she would say another house, another house until we got to the next door. It was kinda cold out that night but I didn't hear any complaints about that either. I can guarantee that if it had been any other night other than Halloween and we were going door to door for hours my kids would not have been happy campers! Amazing what a little candy can do to motivate.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment