So I finally got some professional pictures of Lauren. I usually try to do this closer to their birthday but got a little behind this year. So here is my sweet little 3 year old. I don't know what I would do without her! Makes me sad she is growing up so fast. She truly is our little PRINCESS! By the way Sally Sagers took these and did such a great job, Thanks Sally! (these were scanned in so the quality is not perfect sorry)
Tuesday, October 19, 2010
Lauren Pics
So I finally got some professional pictures of Lauren. I usually try to do this closer to their birthday but got a little behind this year. So here is my sweet little 3 year old. I don't know what I would do without her! Makes me sad she is growing up so fast. She truly is our little PRINCESS! By the way Sally Sagers took these and did such a great job, Thanks Sally! (these were scanned in so the quality is not perfect sorry)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Oh what a beautiful little girl!!
cute!! She looks like Damen in the second one
Your kids pictures are so cute!!!
She is so cute. I can't get over how cute she was dancing!
Post a Comment