Friday, March 2, 2012

Damen & Lauren






The kids have really been into cooking the past couple months so for Family night we made our own personal size pizzas. They loved rolling their dough out and putting all their toppings on. Then for Valentines Day we made heart sugar cookies with frosting and that was also fun for them to roll out the dough and use the cookie cutter. The best part was decorating and then eating them of course!









The last couple months I have been really trying to get projects done and keep up on things since I know it will be harder when the baby is born. Damen and Lauren have been a lot of fun lately and enjoy doing so many things they are really fun at this age. They love family traditions and Holidays and doing things together. After Family night the other day I took these pictures of them on the stairs. They are growing so fast and I just wanted to remember how fun they were this night. I know I will look back at these pictures soon and miss these days. They just grow up way too fast.








1 comment:

Cameron and Paige said...

I wish I was as cool as a mom as you are :) I can't believe we are both almost done with our pregnancy. Maybe we will have them around the same time since you are measuring early :)