Saturday, July 30, 2011

Random Summer Days In June





I let the kids each get a kitten in May. Lauren named her sweet little kitty Jimmies. He was kind of young when we got him so we bottle fed him for a couple weeks. As you can see he got some extra special attention. We only had him for a little over a month when he disappeared. Lauren was very sad about it and still talks about him all the time. We miss you Jimmies!







I love days like this when the kids use their imaginations and just play. I was busy getting things done and Damen and Lauren wrote letters and drew pictures to each other and pretended to mail them to each other. They would pass them under the door to mail them and would get so excited to see what they would get next it was cute. They did this for a couple hours it was cute to watch.













1 comment:

sarahblad said...

I love watching my kids in little moments like that. So cute!