The kids were so excited about Halloween this year. They could hardly wait. So at the beginning of the month we made a chain out of orange and black construction paper and they took one off each day. They got so excited when they noticed the chain was getting shorter and Halloween was almost here. It was nice for me too cause they could see how many more days until Halloween instead of asking everyday. So Lauren actually just wore some clothes from her collection of dress up clothes and became a Fairy Princess and Damen has decided that the scarier the costume the better so he was a vampire blood and all. They both had a blast trick or treating. First we went to the trunk or treat at the church and it was so windy and cold it was horrible but the kids did not seem to mind too much. Then I took them to some houses in town. It was a fun Halloween. We actually did all this on Saturday since Halloween was on Sunday. So to have a little Halloween spirit on Sunday we lit our pumpkins in the house while we ate Sunday dinner and then I made some really yummy pumpkin cheesecake. So we had a fun weekend!

Pretty Fairy Princess





3 comments:
CUTE!!! I didnt even recognize damen!! He looks so scary and differant. LOL
I agree that Damen was really hard to recognize. How funny that the two kids were such opposites. The sweet, nice fairy and the scary, mean vampire.
I love their costumes! I love the idea of the chain to count down the days. The holidays are so much more fun with kids :)
Post a Comment