Monday, April 5, 2010

Day in the Desert







We went out to the desert for the day over the weekend. We saw lots of neat things and had a camp fire and ate lots of food and brought the 4 wheelers. The kids loved it! Damen flew his kite and Lauren played in the sand. We all got really dirty but had fun spending the day together.

3 comments:

Cameron and Paige said...

What a great way to start the day to see the sun raise like that...so pretty! That fun that you son likes to wrestle, is it a Christensen thing :) Happy B-day Lauren! She is so cute, looks like it was a fun B-Day. I am excited to start having celebrating holidays with our own family now. Looks like you guys had a lot of fun. I miss the desert I am so jealous that you guys get to spend your time there. Some day we will be back :)

Sara Schumacher said...

Looks like fun! How are you guys doing? You are awesome at updating your blog. Keep it up!! xoxo

sarahblad said...

Fun Easter! I love Laurens new tutu