Lauren is turning 3 years old on March 16th! She is getting so big! She is such a joy. We love her so much. Here are some pictures of our sweet girl from the past 3 years. What good memories! I am going to miss these days!
I am a wife and a Mom of two beautiful children. We live in Flowell, Utah on a farm. I am so thankful to live in this beautiful, peaceful place. I have a wonderful husband who works so hard to provide for his family and allow me to stay home with our kids. I feel truly blessed!
8 comments:
That's a cute slide show. You have such a beautiful little girl. I hope she has a great B-Day!!! You look great with dark hair :)
What a cute slide show. You have a beautiful family. I hope Lauren has a great birthday.
I can't believe that she is going to be three. What a fun slideshow!! She is such a cutie!
almost the same birthday!
Cute slideshow and such cute pictures. I bet that took a while to organize all of them! Good job!I bet she'll love having it and watching it!
what a cutie!
She is so precious....and has so many good pictures....great job sweetie - love you, Mom
So cute! What a great slideshow. Thanks for sharing.
Post a Comment