Brandon had to participate in a lineman rodeo this year. He had 3 climbs he had to do and they were all timed. All of us went as a family and enjoyed it. They also had lots for kids to do bucket truck rides, water bottle launchers, free kids hard hats, and free food for everyone. We really enjoyed watching Brandon since we have never seen him climb before. He is so brave don't think I would be climbing even half way up one of those poles. We all had to where a harness to go on a ride 95 feet in the air in the bucket truck. I was scared but the kids loved it. They were leaning over the side trying to see the ground. That made me soooooooo nervous. Anyways it was really fun to see what Brandon job is like and meet lots of people he works with. Wish I took more pics but I was too busy using the video camera.
Wednesday, July 1, 2009
Lineman Rodeo 2009
Brandon had to participate in a lineman rodeo this year. He had 3 climbs he had to do and they were all timed. All of us went as a family and enjoyed it. They also had lots for kids to do bucket truck rides, water bottle launchers, free kids hard hats, and free food for everyone. We really enjoyed watching Brandon since we have never seen him climb before. He is so brave don't think I would be climbing even half way up one of those poles. We all had to where a harness to go on a ride 95 feet in the air in the bucket truck. I was scared but the kids loved it. They were leaning over the side trying to see the ground. That made me soooooooo nervous. Anyways it was really fun to see what Brandon job is like and meet lots of people he works with. Wish I took more pics but I was too busy using the video camera.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
That weekend was so fun! How was San Diego? Are you on facebook?
Post a Comment