We moved to Alexander North Dakota in November 2008! Brandon got called as a Power Linemen apprentice. This starts the 3 year journey. We will be moving all over the place at any given time. All they usually give is a 2 day notice to get to the next job. So this will be a big adventure for us as a family. Especially since we will be living in our 5th wheel. The kids love it! Most people would think we are crazy I am sure but we our enjoying it. Like I said it is an adventure. One we will never forget. We don't want to be apart so the only way to make this work and all be together is to live in our 5th wheel. I will keep you all updated on the moves. North Dakota was pretty crazy. The coldest temp while we were there was 40 below and that is actually normal. The average temp was like 5 degress or so. The warmest it got in the 4 months we were there was 30! Damen went to school while we were there and he loved it. The school had about 70 students total grades K-12th very small town. It was such a neat experience for us. Can't say I want to ever go back though. We had a great ward there. I made a few great friends who I will miss.
Saturday, April 4, 2009
Our Big Move!
We moved to Alexander North Dakota in November 2008! Brandon got called as a Power Linemen apprentice. This starts the 3 year journey. We will be moving all over the place at any given time. All they usually give is a 2 day notice to get to the next job. So this will be a big adventure for us as a family. Especially since we will be living in our 5th wheel. The kids love it! Most people would think we are crazy I am sure but we our enjoying it. Like I said it is an adventure. One we will never forget. We don't want to be apart so the only way to make this work and all be together is to live in our 5th wheel. I will keep you all updated on the moves. North Dakota was pretty crazy. The coldest temp while we were there was 40 below and that is actually normal. The average temp was like 5 degress or so. The warmest it got in the 4 months we were there was 30! Damen went to school while we were there and he loved it. The school had about 70 students total grades K-12th very small town. It was such a neat experience for us. Can't say I want to ever go back though. We had a great ward there. I made a few great friends who I will miss.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment