My Mom and I made Caramel apples last Saturday with the kids. It was fun we made 20 of them! We shared them with friends and neighbors. They were so delicious and fun to make aslo.
Those look yummy. We made some a couple of weeks ago. I woke up the next morning and found that Jaden had licked all of the caramel off of all three apples. That was a healthy breakfast.
I am a wife and a Mom of two beautiful children. We live in Flowell, Utah on a farm. I am so thankful to live in this beautiful, peaceful place. I have a wonderful husband who works so hard to provide for his family and allow me to stay home with our kids. I feel truly blessed!
1 comment:
Those look yummy. We made some a couple of weeks ago. I woke up the next morning and found that Jaden had licked all of the caramel off of all three apples. That was a healthy breakfast.
Post a Comment